Pyro Galaxy Air 6 kW - Standard (sheet metal + front stone cladding)

€4 086,17 ( €3 377,00 )

Běžná cena: €4 086,17

Ušetříte: €0,00


In 42 days



  • Ne
  • Labrador Blue Pearl
  • Sesame black
  • Sunset Gold
  • Black TD
  • Olive Green
  • Orion Blue
  • Rosa Beta
  • Baltic Brown
  • Balmoral Red
  • Maple Red
  • Shivakashi
  • Multicolor Red
  • Labrador Emerald
  • Vahlovice

Pyro Galaxy 6 kW – Wood-gasification stoves – Double flame

A product of high quality with the unique technology of wood-gasification, which offers very effective combustion with high efficacy and low emission values – environment friendly. You can also enjoy the new dimension of flame and the magnificent view at flame play in two combustion chambers.

An accessory of the stove is a unit which serves as a fan revolution regulator. The unit may be set on manual or automatic mode.

How it works:

By heating up the stoves in the upper chamber the wood gas arises. Should you close the chimney damper of the upper primary chamber, the arising wood gas begins flowing through the lower jet, where it is oxygenated by the preheated secondary air and combusted in very high temperatures over 1000°C in the lower secondary combustion chamber.

The unique property is the burning process, which does not need a fan.

For stove burning just a good chimney draught (12 Pa) suffices.

Warm-air distribution

Thanks to the construction of double cloak and a warm-air exchanger with fan, the stoves can be attached to a warm-air distribution system, thus more rooms at the same time can be heated.

The ratio of exchanged warmth to the distribution system is also very favourable – about 60 %, the remaining 40 % of performance is glowed through the stove surface into the surroundings. Thanks to that there is no need to fear about overheating the room where the stove is placed.

High efficacy

Not just the technology of perfect lower chamber combustion of gases that arise during wood burning contributes to the high stove efficacy over 90 %, but also the stove construction solution with double cloak, exchanger and a ventilator, where the warmth exchange into surrounding space is performed.

Thanks to that the stove uses the warmth very effectively with minimal loss in the chimney.

Gasification (pyrolysis)

The essence of gasification lies in the thermal decomposition of organic and inorganic substances in an enclosed stove chamber with a support of primary air supply. First, fuel volatile constituents get dried. In a next phase, the loosened gases blend with preheated secondary air in the jet space and together make a burning gas mixture, thus the exhausts are burned and piped away through the warm-air exchanger into the chimney.

Thermostatic primary and secondary air control

Thanks to the temperature setting on thermostatic burning air regulator scale, the supply of primary and secondary air is controlled according to the demanded value setting. Thus the demanded thermal performance, long burning time and very low emission level are secured.

Advantages of the Pyro Galaxy 6 kW fireplace stove

  • Bicameral combustion system (double flame)
  • Efficacy over 90 % during whole burning time
  • Built-in warm exchanger with a silent fan
  • Possibility of air distribution to other rooms from the stove behind
  • Air-wash system – glass self-cleaning
  • Stainless steel heat-resistant grate and gets
  • Stainless steel heat-resistant ash pan
  • Made of heat-resistant material
  • Massive construction made of 5 mm thick material
  • A big fireplace (long burning time)
  • Control system using a thermostatic burning air regulator
  • Possibility of an extern burning air supply
  • Vermiculite fireplace (long lifespan)
  • Automatic fan performance regulation using the control unit
  • 40 % lower wood consumption for same thermal performance compared to stoves with classical burning
  • 40 % less ashes compared to stoves with classical burning

Pyro Galaxy 6 kW fireplace stove usage

  • Residential rooms – cabins, cottages, family houses, flats
  • Heating of restaurants, clubhouses and the like
  • Workshops heating
  • A component of the stove is an automatic fan performance regulation
  • Thermostatic draught regulator
  • Two operation regimes – manual and automatic
  • Safety system against overheating
  • Clearly display

Pyrolytic stoves Galaxy leaflet

Watch the video:

Pyrolytical stove Pyro Galaxy

Nominal performance: 6 kW
Performance: 3 až 8 kW
Heated space: 80 až 230 m3
Fuel consumption: 2.5 kg/h
Efficiency: 87 %
Flue diameter: 150 mm
Chimney draught: 12 Pa
Warmed air flow rate: 50 až 230 m3/h
Stable outlet temperature: 50 až 110 °C
Emissions by O2 = 13 %: 0.04 %
Ventilator power input: 10 až 40 W
Stove height: 1155 mm
Stove width: 540 mm
Stove depth: 673 mm
Weight: 200 kg
Max. logs length: 280 mm
Stones: Without cladding
Type of cladding: None


Add a review